filters
State:
City:
Product:

Yourrent2own - Cancel services

My account was cancelled December 2018 at 346 am confirmation #25153238 and still have charge me in January

Yourrent2own - Cancelation

Still got charged the amout of 39.95
Reply to reviews
Money was taken out of my account on 12/2/18 as well as 12/08/18 and I the card owner did Not authorize usage of my debit card or my account & I would like my funds returned asap!
Lacey

Same happened to me, was charged $49.95 and never authorized it. Since it was taken out when I had no money in the bank I was charged an extra $35 on top of it. I couldn't get...

Yourrent2own - Hard to cancel and get your money back

I originally looked into using this company but cancelled; they put through a charge on my credit card anyway. When I found out I called and the guy argued with me about whether I cancelled or not. Then he sent me three e-mails, one of which I had to print out (lots of ink) and fill out and then MAIL to them, since I don't have fax capability, in order to get my refund. I said I shouldn't have to do that since I called and they "authorized" my refund. He was rude; probably has many of these every day since they don't do anything for the money they get.
Show

Yourrent2own - Stole money from my account after trying for over a week to cancel and get refund.

No answer or call back.

Yourrent2own - Very unprofessional for a company

I was looking for a low income house an i agreed to the $ an i called r tried to the veey next day to cancelan never could get hold of them an they took $49 out of my account but my bank is gonna take care of it an i will have to get a new debir card that a sorry way to do people bur as of now i havent gotten my money bk

Yourrent2own - I want my money back

I have been hung up 4 times and I just try to call back and now it's close. I want this cancelled and my money back
Show

Yourrent2own - I cancel this and this company still took my money and I need my money back

This is a very bad company I try to cancel this and got hung up 4 times I need my money back and make sure they cancel this I still didn't find a house Bullshit Angry

Yourrent2own - Unauthorized credit card debits for 1 yr

I didn't even know who this was. I subscribed to Realtor.com, then I unsubscribed. I was over charge for 1 month. Notified them and they refunded my money. The charge a month later of $49.00 has continued each month for the next nineteen months. My bank has also called them time and again. I have requested a refund. There seems to be no way to stop this robbery. It totals $931.00 Really really ridiculous. If you do not return my money within 60 days I am filing charges. It will be a felony at that time.
I liked
  • Ripped me off
I didn't like
  • Refusal to deal with anyone about it
  • That they stole from me without my authorization

Contact Yourrent2own

Phone:
(877) 801-4711

Yourrent2own Products and Services

Yourrent2own - Wanting to cancel my subscription

Money was talking out my account on January 3rd but my subscription was canceled 12/1/2018 cancelation # 25115328 please return my money please Deborah Hammary 914-774-6618